HEALTH PROMOTION & DISEASE PREVENTION:
Reverse Metabolic Syndrome with Personalized Lifestyle Medicine
One in 3 Americans has metabolic syndrome— a cluster of conditions that can lead to Type 2 diabetes and heart disease, which can be preventable or reversible through a clinically proven lifestyle medicine program. If you have 3 of the 5 following markers, you are at risk:
- Elevated waist circumference
- Elevated triglyercides
- Reduced HDL – “good” cholesterol
- Elevated blood pressure
- Elevated fasting glucose
Change Your Health with the FirstLine Therapy Metabolic Syndrome Program
The FirstLine Therapy Metabolic Syndrome Program is a professionally supervised, personalized lifestyle modification plan. Designed by healthcare professionals, this program has been shown remarkably successful in helping individuals like you return to a path of extended health.
This is not a weight reduction program — it’s a disease reduction program. While weight loss often occurs, it’s only secondary to the primary goal helping you achieve and maintain a healthy body composition (lean-muscle-to-fat ratio) to improve health, manage disease, feel better, and reduce your risk of more serious conditions.
The Support You Need to Succeed
FirstLine Therapy is different. It’s structured with professional supervision to help you:
- Establish realistic, personalized goals to improve health
- Monitor your progress and help you stay on track
- Learn how to eat and shop for healthy, nutritious foods that manage (not increase) cravings
- Exercise in a way that builds muscle and gets rid of unwanted fat
- Relax and manage unhealthy stress
- Feel better and do more!